Today my parents and I decided to switch up the average hamburger and trade it in for something a little more special. If you like blue cheese, then you’ll certainly never forget these burgers because they are melt in your mouth good.
Ingredients (3 servings):
- 3/4 lb lean ground beef
- 1 oz blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp minced fresh chives
- 1/8 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 3 hamburger buns
- 2 tomatos
- 3 lettuce leafs
- mayonnaise for buns
1. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, blue cheese, chopped chives, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, and mustard. Refrigerate for two hours.
2. Preheat grill for high heat and make the burger mixture into three patties.
3. Oil the grill grate and grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
4. Serve on rolls with fresh tomato, lettuce, onion, pickles, and mayonnaise.