One of my favorite things about fall is the food! Now that I’m a new wife and soon to be Mother, I fallen in love with home cooked recipes that I can share with my family and friends. Being able to whip up a quick and yummy meal is something I’m constantly practicing and Pillsbury makes it so much easier with their ready to bake crescent rolls. So far I’ve made apple pie bites, garlic butter rolls, and jalapeño poppers with the dough because it’s so easy! I love semi-homemade dishes because it cuts down on the prep time and still makes for a mouthwatering dish! In today’s recipe I made mini crescent rolls stuffed with ham (or you can use leftover turkey from Thanksgiving), cranberry sauce, and brie and topped with fresh parmesan cheese and rosemary. This appetizer truly is something I look forward to every year and the combination of melted brie and cranberry sauce is to die for!
- 1 (8-ounce) Pillsbury Crescents®
- ½ pound sliced ham or turkey (great when using leftovers after Thanksgiving!)
- ⅓ cup cranberry sauce
- 4 ounces Brie
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Rosemary
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Lightly grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place on baking sheet.
- Arrange ham slices down the center. Spread cranberry sauce on top.
- Cut brie into cubes and scatter evenly on top of cranberry sauce.
- Sprinkle rosemary and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-18 minutes.
*A big thank you to Pillsbury & General Mills for sponsoring this post!