My parents have always had the most amazing garden. From grapes and fruit trees, to huge sunflowers the size of my head, to lettuce, tomatoes, squash, beets, and peppers, they are really garden connoisseurs. Having fresh herbs makes such a difference to the flavor of your food and planting them is super easy!
1. Fill the pot with rocks to insure drainage.
2. Add organic potting soil and mulch.
3. Tear off the bottom of the plant to allow roots to grow deep.
4. Place plant into the pot.
5. Top the plant with more mulch and pack tight with a trowel.