Even though for some reason snicker doodles remind me of Christmas, I was craving them anyways. These soft and thick bites are the perfect treat to not overwhelm your tastebuds. If you love cinnamon as much as me, then these will be amazing!
- 2-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
1. Set oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter until brown and let sit for five minutes in a cool bowl.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, 3/4 cup sugar, and salt. Set aside.
3. Beat eggs into butter one and a time and then add vanilla and flour mixture. Mix all ingredients in.
4. Mix 1/4 cup sugar and 2 tsp cinnamon together in a small bowl.
5. Roll batter into 1/8 cup balls and dip into the cinnamon sugar mixture until well covered.
6. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.