There are a few makeup products that I would recommend to anyone that I’ve been using for years and years. Tried and true they give that extra needed boost to an everyday look that makes it last that much longer. I look for a few things when it comes to everyday makeup products and that’s pigmentation, wear-ability, and quality. I know that for these products they are worth the price as they all last me a long time and have been repurchased time and time again.
MAC Studio Fix Powder
– This is probably my tenth purchase over the years and for oily skinned girls like me this is a must have!! I keep this in my handbag all the time because it comes in handy throughout the day when I start getting shiny or if my foundation begins to come off. It’s high coverage, which is perfect if you have acne prone skin or hyperpigmentation.
Loreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner
– Hands down the BEST liquid eyeliner I’ve ever tried (and I’ve tried a LOT!). It’s highly pigmented and doesn’t wear off throughout the day. It also has the smallest felt tip point so that you’re able to achieve a really thin line or built it up for a thicker wing!
Rimmel Long Lasting Lipliner in Natural
– Probably the most affordable on the list, this lipliner is my everyday go-to. Whether I’m wearing a nude or red lip, this liner perfectly matches the natural color of my lips which allows me to get away with slightly over lining them for a fuller, more plump look.
Estee Lauder Double Wear
– How many times can I mention this foundation? Seriously, it’s the best long lasting full coverage foundation for oily skin. I don’t even need to powder! It lasts for 8+ hours and has the most beautiful velvety matte finish (see it worn here).
Clinique Lip Pop ‘Plum Pop’
– My favorite everyday lipgloss because its the perfect nudish pink color. I don’t prefer sticky lipglosses that you can feel on your lips, which is why I love this one because it’s creamy and tastes like vanilla.
Benefit’s Hoola Bronzer
– My all time favorite bronzer because of the airbrush finish it leaves on the skin. It’s also matte so if you struggle with the occasional lump and bump, it won’t reflect against the blemishes and gives a natural bronzed look to the skin.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
– Eyebrows are probably one of the most important features to a person’s face and for a natural look, I love this product. The point is fine enough to create hair like strokes for a fuller, more natural brow.
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream
– The BEST for dry, chapped lips! Doug even tries to steal it sometimes because it’s pretty unisex and only has a very slight and almost unnoticeable color to it, but its amazing for healing dryness with just a few applications.
+ view comments . . .