Hi Friends!! I seriously feel soooo good today. I’m making a new habit of waking up at 6am (working my way to 5am eventually) so I can wake up before Annabelle and get work done. It honestly does amazing things for my psyche! I’m already dreading the time change when we fly back to Charleston tomorrow because it’s three hours ahead so that will all go out the window ha. Anyways, today I thought I would share a few commonly asked questions I receive about Annabelle and also our new stroller!
- Are we getting Annabelle’s ears pierced? We aren’t! It’s not that I’m totally against it, my parents just made me wait until I was..get ready…16!!! While I think that’s a tad old, I understand why they did it. First off, I was such an indecisive child that if I got them done so young, I may not have wanted them later in life. That being said, I understand if it’s apart of your culture and also, they are just cute! I think we will wait until she verbally asks us.
- Will we stop co-sleeping once the new baby is here with Annabelle? I’m still unsure. Co-sleeping is just so easy. We’ve honestly never had a “foot to the face” or anything crazy happen with her at night like other people talk about. That being said she is still small so I know that will change! Our king bed fits us all three nicely, but I will be using the Docatot with our second and I know that takes up more room! I’ll update you guys along the way:)
- What are her favorite toddler toys/ products? Okay..so she’s a very picky child and only likes a few things! For toys: This farm (#1 fav since 12 months), these reusable stickers are so cheap and perfect for plane flights, this princess castle, and this baby doll. Now onto products: This cup..you NEED it in your life if you don’t have it. It’s basically spill proof! We’ve loved this play mat since she was a few months old, these animals, and this bike.
- Will we be getting a nanny or putting her in daycare once we move back? We will be getting a nanny as most of you know we are uber paranoid parents and need to know what she’s doing 24/7 lol. Maybe that will change!
- What is her daily routine? Wake 7am, breakfast 8am, park/library/pool 10am, lunch 12, nap 1-3pm, dinner 5:30pm, bedtime 8:30pm.
- Where do we shop for her clothes/accessories? This post covers it all!
- When will we start potty training her? I’m honestly not sure! Whenever she seems ready.
- Will I wean her before the new baby is here in November? No. I have a feeling she will wean before then.
- How do we think she will react once the new baby is here? I think she will be obsessed! She loves other babies and whenever she sees a stroller in public she runs up to it to see the baby inside. I’m sure after a while that will die down as she will see infants don’t do much to entertain haha.
Now onto our new stroller! I thought it would be nice to keep a stroller at my parents house as we go there so often (especially when we move back to CA). This one is the absolute cutest and does so many different things! First off, it’s a 3 in 1 stroller so it comes with an infant seat, bassinet, and toddler seat (plus matching diaper bag). I love that it’s earth friendly and the colors are SO vibrant! It actually has a UPF rating of 50+ for sun protection and the material is non-toxic. It’s also super lightweight which is important for travel!