I had to post a picture with this chunk! She wanted some brownies, but I told her she had to wait three more months to try food;) Also, she was naked because she was just about to get into her bath.
I wish we had walnuts to put in! Brownies aren’t ever the same without walnuts:)
After posting my favorite chocolate chip recipe here, a ton of you guys have been sending me snapchats/tweets of you baking them so I thought I would share another favorite dessert recipe that I love! These are my ultimate chocolatey brownies and everyone I know who tries them says they are perfection! I usually add whole chocolate chips inside the batter for extra goodness and also walnuts, but when I made this recipe we didn’t have any:( I would highly recommend adding them in if you have them! These brownies are super simple and I usually have all the ingredients in my cupboard so we can make them anytime we have a sweet craving…aka all the time:)
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (plus an extra handfull to throw in the batter last minute if you want it extra chocolatey!)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flower
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease brownie pan.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, butter and water. Cook over medium heat until boiling. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, walnuts, and extra chocolate chips if desired and stir into the chocolate mixture. Spread evenly into the brownie pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool in pan and cut into squares.
+ view comments . . .